Legal Disclosure Notice
1. This website contains information about Patrumin Investors, LLC. We may change the nature of the services or products described in this website at any time, without notice to you.
2. The website and its content are for informational and education purposes only. You alone need to evaluate the merits and risks associated with the use of the website. Although the website may provide information relating to approaches to investing or types of securities and investments you might buy or sell, no information available through the website is intended or should be construed as an investment recommendation or endorsement from Patrumin Investors, LLC. Nothing contained on the website constitutes legal or investment advice. You agree not to hold Patrumin Investors, LLC, liable for any possible claim for any damages arising from any decision you make based on such information.
3. Different types of investments involve varying degrees of risk, and there can be no assurance that any specific investment will either be suitable or profitable for a client’s investment portfolio. No client or prospective client should assume that any information presented and/or made available on this website serves as the receipt of, or a substitute for, personalized individual advice from the advisor or any other investment professional.
4. Past performance may not be indicative of future results. Therefore, no current or prospective client should assume that the future performance of any specific investment, investment strategy (including the investments and/or investment strategies recommended and/or purchased by Patrumin Investors, LLC), or products made reference to directly or indirectly on this website, or indirectly via link to any unaffiliated third-party website, will be profitable or equal to corresponding indicated performance levels.
5. Historical performance results for investment indexes and/or categories generally do not reflect the deduction of transaction and/or custodial charges or the deduction of an investment-management fee, the incurrence of which would have the effect of decreasing historical performance results.
6. Patrumin Investors, LLC, offers investment management services in United States Treasury securities, preferred securities, dividend-paying stocks, common stocks, municipal bonds, corporate bonds and mutual funds to the residents of New York, New Jersey, Connecticut and Florida.
7. Investing involves risk, including possible loss of principal. Carefully consider your investment objectives and risk tolerance before investing. All equity strategies are subject to risk including possible loss of principal, however, global equity and smallcap strategies may be subject to greater risk factors including, but not limited to, volatility, non-liquidity, non-diversification, currency fluctuation, and political and economic changes.
Legal Disclosure Notice